Thread: ETC Torque Request limiting at 738ft/lbs

Tuner

ETC Torque Request limiting at 738ft/lbs

Has anyone had issues with the ETC torque request being limited to 738ft/lbs? I have increased all my torque management Engine and Transmission limiting values to max torque values but still I peg out at this torque amount. Any suggestions on what could cause this or how I can fix it?

2016 S550, TT, auto, 800-900HP

ETC log pic.jpg

Advanced Tuner
    Driver demand itself is limited to 738. You cant request more than that on an s550. You need to rescale and re-calculate torque and inverse so the calculated torque is less for the given load.
    Have you ran into gear box limit? I think that was what it was called.

Advanced Tuner
    Also what does your maf # show? Does it flat line at 86# per min?

Advanced Tuner
    What about this one under Trans>Torque Management>General>TCC Limit. If not post tune like v4 said

translimit.JPG
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results

Tuner
    Tried that too, didnt help. 738 is also equal to 1000 NM so I looked up values with this in case there was a conversion issue in HPT and increased the ones I could, but still no help. If what Thatwhite5.0 said is right, then that is probably the issue. I am not sure if there are logs posted on here from an S550 that recorded ETC Torque over this value, searching for this can take some time. If so, then that is not the problem and I need to find a solution. If anyone on here has an boosted S550 and don't have this problem, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt22 View Post
    What about this one under Trans>Torque Management>General>TCC Limit. If not post tune like v4 said

translimit.JPG
    Last edited by R8Bill; 04-30-2019 at 04:55 PM.

S550 AT TT here around 7-8psi. No issues but I tuned it the way it stays below 800Nm. No need to go all over 1000Nm. Like I said - post I tune I will take a look.