Thread: Wideband through prolink with mpvi2 help please

Potential Tuner

Wideband through prolink with mpvi2 help please

Hi, new guy here, I?ve got an scg-1 boost controller/wideband, trying to log it through my prolink as per the tuning school video, but the channel disappears as soon as I hit log. I have the latest beta versions, have tried changing to the formula a few times.
    I did purchase the pro feature kit but can?t see any mention of it in my info log.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Regards Nick

Advanced Tuner
    If your charts, scales and parameters etc. don't match, your parameter will disappear when you go to log. Post your log with parameters and charts.

Potential Tuner
    Ok, couple of probably embarrassingly silly questions first, what is the best way post my log with all relevant information? and also if my wideband puts out 0-5v and my prolink reads 0-5v does the formula need to be something other than 1:1? Very green to all this obviously 😅

Advanced Tuner
    Under vcm scanner. Set up parameters , charts/graphs and drive to log. Then you can take saved log and post. Anyone can then view and comment. I would look up how to's and go from there.

Potential Tuner
    Ok thank you, it appears my issue was that the pro feature hadn?t been added as there was no mention in my info log until I finally got hold of someone who told me I just needed to resync it then wallah it appears and works now