Thread: How to remove OS Enhancement

Tuner in Training

How to remove OS Enhancement

Hello,

I've got hands on a C6 with applied OS 2 bar Speed density enhancement. I've reason to start tuning it with MAF, instead of SD,
    but I don't have the original software before the enhancement has been applied. Is there a way, how to get it back?
    See attached bin
    LSXProcharger.hpt
    thanks, FIlip
    Last edited by fido; 05-08-2019 at 10:52 AM. Reason: wrong title

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    flash to stock via tech 2
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    good to know... If I only have Tech2

MAF still works like stock if it's present and enabled in the tune. Try this, I think I got everything needed.

p.s. Double check the specs for the MAP sensor you're using, 'Offset: 0.00kPa' looks strange.

LSXProcharger MAF re-enable.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    MAF still works like stock if it's present and enabled in the tune. Try this, I think I got everything needed.

p.s. Double check the specs for the MAP sensor you're using, 'Offset: 0.00kPa' looks strange.

LSXProcharger MAF re-enable.hpt
    Thank you, I'll try it. The MAP sensor I'm using is 2.5BAR from SAAB. The only one I had around at the time. I had no better calibration
    data, but I believe the low value is usually so small it doesn't matter too much

If you can't find actual data for the part number on your sensor, toss it and buy a sensor with known data! In this day and age, just about anybody can buy just about anything from anywhere in the world with the click of a button...

Those MAP numbers are kinda important, the offset may be a small number but it affects all the other numbers in the curve. I'm willing to bet the Linear: 256.00 isn't right either, that's just the max allowed in the OS.