Thread: P020A-F Codes after larger nozzle install

P020A-F Codes after larger nozzle install

I just installed larger nozzles last week in my truck (60% larger). I torqued all the injector nuts to 11in-lbs (followed the GDP nozzle installation guide). I am now getting P020A-F CEL. Any suggestions for what is going on?

I have made adjustments to my timing tables (pulled timing, but left my fueling tables the same. I also rescaled the fuel axis on the Injector Pulsewidth table (multiplied by 1.6 to account for larger nozzles). I have noticed that the display fuel economy is now horrible. Should I leave the fuel axis stock in the Pulsewidth table, and adjust the fueling tables instead?
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms

Figured I would update everyone on why I had the codes. Turns out the "bag of parts" kit that I installed was not a good choice. After 500 miles, my CP3 blew apart. I bought a Fleece CP3k and now everything is running smooth and I have no more codes. $1100 dollar mistake learned...
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms

bag of parts is a "joke"....if you need more fuel you need a bigger cp3 or dual cp3
    03 cummins,175% flux injectors,dual cp3,s467.7/83 1.00
    Nv5600 with valair triple disc clutch

Banned
    Used to be the cp3 bag of parts was the only option to upgrading the cp3. Only people I myself would trust a cp3 bag of parts from doesn?t provide them anymore, wicked motorsports. They go by a different name now and I don?t think they do as much as they used to.