Thread: unhandeld exception?

Potential Tuner

unhandeld exception?

I read a file for the first time on a 2015 f-450 6.7 and get the pop up box unhandled exception. Are the red boxes tables that cant be read ?. used the beta version and got the same thing, using mvp2 and all updates. am I right thinking there may be a different tunner on the ecm and hp wont read it?. thankshp screen sht.png

that would cause a definition error most likely. can you view calibration details?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CKrueg View Post
    that would cause a definition error most likely. can you view calibration details?
    No cant read calibration details blank screen. read 2 other ecms same make and year fine, only difference was truck in question is a cab & chassis. they went a different route to get the speedo and gear change fixed. just be nice t know why it does this for future reference. thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel71 View Post
    No cant read calibration details blank screen. read 2 other ecms same make and year fine, only difference was truck in question is a cab & chassis. they went a different route to get the speedo and gear change fixed. just be nice t know why it does this for future reference. thanks for the reply.
    When you went to read it what showed up as the vehicle info? Also when I read trucks there was a couple options for ecm type, such as Ford 6.7 diesel, 2013+diesel etc. Also it could just be an undefined operating system

Potential Tuner
    the vehicle info showed right. must have been a undefined system is all i can think off

Quote Originally Posted by diesel71 View Post
    the vehicle info showed right. must have been a undefined system is all i can think off
    have you emailed support?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CKrueg View Post
    have you emailed support?
    no, the vehicle has moved on. iv read other with no issues. if i run into this again ill report.