Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite v4.4 Now Available!

VCM Suite v4.4 Now Available!

VCM Suite v4.4 Now Available

HP Tuners presents VCM Suite v4.4 which is now available for download via our website here.
    Our latest update of VCM Suite includes newly supported vehicles (internet connection required),
    updated definition support with more parameters available, additional controller functions and a
    wider range of scanning abilities and functionality.

We continue to work on expanding our support across all of the platforms that we offer, and try
    to add as many different models as we can. It is also important to keep in mind that some of
    the new support that we offer does require an internet connections when writing to the vehicle.
    For more information, and to view the latest supported vehicles list, click here.

Please note, VCM Suite 4.4 is fully compatible with the MPVI2 and the previous generation MPVI Pro
    and Std interfaces, however some new vehicles platforms are only supported on the MPVI2

Thank you from the entire HP Tuners Team for all your ongoing support, and please ensure you
    follow us on our social media channels for all the latest updates!

VCM Suite v4.4 Updates

General
    • Improved Definition Support for Most Supported Platforms
    • Improved PID/DMR lists for most supported platforms
    • Tune Templates

FCA
    • Additional bi-directional controls available:
      • Sway Bar System Enable/Disable (Wrangler JK & Wrangler JL Only)
      • Electronic Axle Locking System Enable/Disable (Wrangler JL Only)
      • Electronic Power Steering System Enable/Disable (Wrangler JL Only)
      • Idle Speed Control (Wrangler JK & Wrangler JL Only)
      • Radiator Fan Enable (Wrangler JL Only)
      • Reset TCM Adaptives (ZF9 & EGS5x)

Mercedes
    • All vehicles previously required to have a PCM Modification performed to tune no longer require it.
      100% over OBDII support for supported vehicles equipped with MED17.7.1, MED17.7.2, and MED17.7.3 ECMs

Nissan/Infiniti
    • 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50 2.0T no longer requires PCM Modification. 100% over OBDII support available.

Toyota
    • Reduced licensing cost of currently supported vehicles to 4 credits each

For the full VCM Editor Change Log, please see the following link:
    http://www.hptuners.com/help/VCM-Edi...changelog.html

For the full VCM Scanner Change Log, please see the following link:
    https://www.hptuners.com/help/VCM-Sc...changelog.html

Ford
    • Blue Bird School Bus
    • 2019 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost (including Raptor)
    • 2019 Ford Edge ST
    • 2018+ FRPP Coyote Manual Trans Control Pack
    • 2019 Ford Expedition 3.5L
    • 2019 Lincoln Navigator 3.5L
    • 2019 Ford Ranger 2.3L Ecoboost

FCA (Dodge)
    • 2019 Dodge Charger 3.6L, 5.7L, 6.2L Hellcat, 6.4L
    • 2019 Dodge Challenger 3.6L, 5.7L, 6.2L Hellcat, 6.2L Redeye, 6.4L
    • 2019 Dodge Durango 3.6L, 5.7L, 6.4L
    • 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.6L
    • 2019 RAM 1500 Classic (DS Body Style Only)
    • 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L
    • 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6L, 5.7L, 6.2L Trackhawk, 6.4L
    • 2019 Chrysler 300 3.6L
    • 2019 Chrysler 300 5.7L
    • 2019 Chrysler Pacifica 3.6L (Non-Hybrid)

GM
    • 2018-2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (including ECM, TCM, FICM, and CCM support)
    • 2019 LT5 Crate Pack Engine Support
    • 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Non-ZR1 6.2L
    • 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 6.0L V8

Toyota
    • 2018 Toyota Tundra 5.7L (including Flex Fuel)
    • 2018 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L (including Flex Fuel)
    • 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4.0L
    • 2007-2018 Toyota Landcruiser 200 & 70 Series (CAN Only)

Nissan/Infiniti
    • 2017+ Nissan Patrol Y61 4.8L (CAN Only)
    • 2012+ Nissan NV2500/NV3500 5.6L

For more information, and to view the latest supported vehicles list, click here.

Is there any chance of User Defined Parameters being a completely self contained feature, or will we always need to use TunerPro?

Fingers crossed we see electronic diff controller access at some point for GM.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Advanced Tuner
    Darek, hows the BT/wireless performance with the latest update? used to have issues with few channels showing before. did you guys fix all that?

Potential Tuner
    There is an issue with the AEM OBD2 WB not recording in the 4.4 version. Works in 4.2 version. Support ticket is open. Just a heads up...

-Don

Tuner in Training
    Why do we no longer have the option to disable Cat warmup on the E69 ecu for cobalt ss? kind of annoying for those who don't live in the States, if the epa is why you did it.

Advanced Tuner
    Good to know, Don. Thx!

Can you use more than one version of editor and and scanner on the same laptop? I have been using 3.7 but want to give the new software a try but if I find it easier to use the older software can I switch back?
    Thank you.

Potential Tuner
    Yes, just change the install directory name. I install mine to include the version number...

-Don

Tuner
    4.4.2 will update the firmware of the MPVI1 device and it will no longer work with some older versions.

yes the firmware update completely screwed me over on using my favorite older version, i desperately there is a fix to roll back the firmware

Tuner in Training
    I also received an update and was unhappy that I could not work with the old version of the program. How to return the old firmware version?

Advanced Tuner
    There would be no way that there will be an official way to get back to a previous firmware. So don't count on it. Learn to love the new software!

I just install 4.4.2 and can no longer scan. The controls all seem to work correctly, but no data shows on the graphs nor in logs. I was using 4.2.something (installed in Jan), and it worked great. I needed to update (and subsequently flash my MPVI2) in order to flash the tune I got from my tuner. Upload worked correctly (I presume), but now I can't datalog. Help!

Tuner in Training
    any update on this? I am having the same issue.

in search of an old mpvi that has NOT had the firmware updated....pm me if you have one for sale... also i highly reccomend to not update your firmware, If you need to work with newer vehicles,, buy a mpvi2 and save your mpvi 1 with the old software for the good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPT View Post
    I just install 4.4.2 and can no longer scan. The controls all seem to work correctly, but no data shows on the graphs nor in logs. I was using 4.2.something (installed in Jan), and it worked great. I needed to update (and subsequently flash my MPVI2) in order to flash the tune I got from my tuner. Upload worked correctly (I presume), but now I can't datalog. Help!
    Did you connect to the vehicle and use the repoll for supported parameters option under vehicle to see if that will work?
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm

Advanced Tuner
    I don't know if I'm the only one that this is bugging, but since the website update, the link to download VCM suite no longer says what the current version is. Furthermore, the file name that I download does not contain version info. On top of that, during the install process no version info is listed. As far as I can tell, finding this thread is the only way to tell what the current version is. Other than that, my only option is to download and install to see if my current installation updates, which is both a waste of time and bandwidth. Is there any way that HPT can go back to listing the current version on the downloads link of the home page so that I can tell if I need to update before downloading and installing? My apologies in advance if I am missing something.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by patooyee View Post
    I don't know if I'm the only one that this is bugging, but since the website update, the link to download VCM suite no longer says what the current version is. Furthermore, the file name that I download does not contain version info. On top of that, during the install process no version info is listed. As far as I can tell, finding this thread is the only way to tell what the current version is. Other than that, my only option is to download and install to see if my current installation updates, which is both a waste of time and bandwidth. Is there any way that HPT can go back to listing the current version on the downloads link of the home page so that I can tell if I need to update before downloading and installing? My apologies in advance if I am missing something.

The software version shows during the installation process as well as in vcm editor & vcm scanner under help-about once you've installed it.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    The software version shows during the installation process as well as in vcm editor & vcm scanner under help-about once you've installed it.
    I'm sorry, you're correct, it does show during install, I missed it. But it would still be nice not to have to wade through the forums or have to download and run an installer to know if I need to update. The old web page would say the current version number on the download tab. It seems obvious to me that the new website should as well.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by dich_rixon View Post
    any update on this? I am having the same issue.
    Same problem here. Now when I log, standard items such as injector duty cycle, O2 sensor voltages, and others do not display/information does not get collected. I know these worked before.
    I have an MPV1 and the scanner software updated my firmware and broke it all.