Thread: 2006 Jeep SRT8 stock transmission tune

Potential Tuner

2006 Jeep SRT8 stock transmission tune

Hello, 2 years ago I "hired" a tuner to improve my 2006 Jeep SRT8 performance. He did many things and delivered the car back to me, without a backup of my original files. Since then he was gone from the face of the earth and I was left with my beloved Jeep running like, well, not like its supposed to.
    Since then I bought HPTuner and I've been trying to figure it out. Solved the engine part, but the transmission still acts up. Does anyone have a stock 2006 Jeep SRT8 file that could post up, or send pictures of transmission, stock if possible, tune, so I could replace mine with stock numbers and start it all over?
    By the way, If been reading all of the posts and doing everything I could, it shown an improvement but still far from normal, so this is a desperate call.
    Thanks for any input.
    Kind regards.

Potential Tuner
    Check the repository

Really no one can help you until you post your actual Calibration (OS). In 2006 there could be quite a few different flashes, you need an exact to know for sure. IMO the best thing you can do, since you have read out what's in there, is go to the dealer and flash it stock, keep in mind there may be a flash update so it will cost you credits again. If there is no update have them over-flash and you can pull it out and go from there without credit charge. I guess it's up to you if you want to spend $100 to have possible updated OS and a true known stock file for your car. Then you can use what you have pulled out now as a compare and start over modifying your new stock tune.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bee View Post
    Really no one can help you until you post your actual Calibration (OS). In 2006 there could be quite a few different flashes, you need an exact to know for sure. IMO the best thing you can do, since you have read out what's in there, is go to the dealer and flash it stock, keep in mind there may be a flash update so it will cost you credits again. If there is no update have them over-flash and you can pull it out and go from there without credit charge. I guess it's up to you if you want to spend $100 to have possible updated OS and a true known stock file for your car. Then you can use what you have pulled out now as a compare and start over modifying your new stock tune.
    Thank you for your reply. By posting calibration you mean the whole tune?
    I also have a mopar TCM, that I've never used... Could give it a shot... What do you think?

Not the whole tune, just flash number, like 05036817AB or something like that. open up the file and click the "calibration details" button and that info will be displayed for you.

Tuner
    Hello my friend, better late then never, right ?
    lol

Stock.hpt

Hope this helps you !