Thread: Unable to save emailed tunes

Tuner

Unable to save emailed tunes

Have a customer emailing me tunes. I can save the tune from my email but when I edit the tune It gives a licensing prompt when I try to save. I thought with 4.3x beta you no longer have to license just to save changes? Im using the most current beta 4.3.599.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    MPVI1 users must have a license for any file they save. This will NEVER change.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    i tried to update a file for a customer and it would not pole the interface after the updates were made. I have had this ecm unlocked for years. So are we forced to use the 4.4 crap now? The forced box update last week has done this.

I can't even use the mpv1 to check the codes in my own car now. WTF. "polling interface failed" Really??? I just used it last week to tune a car. now this? The cables are fine. Tried three different USB cables and all the same thing. This is right after the forced update happened. Not cool.
    Last edited by Area47; 05-05-2019 at 02:52 PM.
    The most hated, make the most power.
    93 Ranger. 5.3 D1X. 1069hp.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Area47 View Post
    i tried to update a file for a customer and it would not pole the interface after the updates were made. I have had this ecm unlocked for years. So are we forced to use the 4.4 crap now? The forced box update last week has done this.

I can't even use the mpv1 to check the codes in my own car now. WTF. "polling interface failed" Really??? I just used it last week to tune a car. now this? The cables are fine. Tried three different USB cables and all the same thing. This is right after the forced update happened. Not cool.
    I recommend you/your customer open a support ticket in this case which can be done here https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"