Thread: 2013 Duramax LML Scanning

Potential Tuner

2013 Duramax LML Scanning

It has been awhile since I have connected to my LML to datalog, but I remember there being some bidirectional items like balance tests etc in the tool? Currently, all I see are the change VIN and relink VATS.... is there any way possible to get items like set RPM, enable a service regeneration, or other function tests? Would really make the scanner/logger more usable and not force me to unplug, plug in my torque pro/BiScan app, and do those things while troubleshooting DTC's.

Tuner in Training
    Have you figured any of this out? I see the same thing--controls for LML are limited and scanning only includes basics like engine RPM and rear-wheel speed...which isn't all that helpful. Any updates?

Potential Tuner
    For control, no. Logging I had to create a whole new layout. Would've been nice to use it to control the service regens, but I had to do that with a 20 dollar app that my 400 dollar scanner/programmer software can't do...

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for responding 97taws6. Do you have any guidance on setting up a new layout? I've been hard at work setting up scanning tables that are relevant to diesel tuning but none of them actually read anything when I try to record. I have a support ticket in too, just in case it's a connectivity issue...but that seems unlikely since some items are working.