Disclaimer; I am relatively novice with HP tuners and overall new with tuning mopars (have read about every thread related to hellcats on here and have thoroughly read the tuning school guide)

I am trying to conclude if I need to be troubleshooting what is wrong OR if this is normal behavior (it doesn't seem normal)

I am seeing a fair amount of misfire count throughout all cylinders pretty randomly scattered (cyl 5 and 6 have more common occurrence) at idle and low RPM range.. then at WOT I may see 0-3 counts of misfire on any given cylinder randomly but going into PE appears to make the misfire count occur MUCH less if at all

I have no codes thrown and the car appears to be running fine. Out of curiosity I began logging the misfire count per cylinder channels and was surprised to see such a large count even right at start up

Just to provide some context the car has an intake, 185 thermostat and a 2.85 pulley (just recently put the pulley on and began tuning for it)

Unfortunately I never had checked the misfire channels before, so I have no stock data to compare this to.