Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connecting AEM 30-4110 to mpvi2 standard?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 8850 View Post
    I'm just not familiar with what to do with the AEM and MPVI2. I only have an MPVI Pro. Give it a try and see what readings you get.
    I have the MPVI non-Pro (I didn't catch that in the thread title). I got it working last night and it was as easy as just clicking the AEM-30-4110 from the serial port list. Thanks for everyone's help.

Potential Tuner
    Was this with the serial adapter?

Potential Tuner
    Do you have the standard version of Hptuners? Are you using the MPVI cable as well? The reason I ask is because I have the standard version/ MPVI cable and I?m looking at widebands to hook up on my 05 Impala SS. I planned on using my EGR circuit as well.

Potential Tuner
    I?m curious to. If it does work, it?ll be nice not having to buy a MPVI2 cable or the Pro version of Hptuners. Save some decent money too. Just setup a wideband and tap into the EGR circuit I?m not using too.

Tuner in Training
    HI I am trying to do this, I have the MPVI2+, how do I get the AEM signal to hptuners, Do I have to use the A/C wire i the engine bay to connect or just connect the blu/white wires into a DB9 connector to usb to laptop, Thanks chris

Quote Originally Posted by zeph78 View Post
    why you dont use (V/0.501)+9.8

501 came from 5/(19.98-10)
    9.8 cam from 19.98-10