Thread: Boosted 2014 Camaro Tuning w/o 2 bar system

Boosted 2014 Camaro Tuning w/o 2 bar system

So I have never tried tuning without at least a 2 bar system on a boosted application. However for some reason this 2014 Camaro using an E38 wont let me upgrade to a 2 or 3bar OS. It has a Paxton Supercharger and was tuned by Eastcoast Supercharging. So, when I look at the logs after a run, it just pegs to 15000 in the MAF and lower right in the VVE table. It is running 9 AFR on 3 lbs boost so far, I havent been able to make a full pull because the AFR's are just too rich. It also has an Alky Meth injection System too. So obvoiusly Boosted Gen 4's arent my thing. Would someone lend a hand to point me in the right direction.

I tried changing the MAF and VVE tables where I saw the Logs going, then made another pull and the AFR's went crazy Lean under Boost at 14 AFR. I only took out 2% from the Maf and VVE Table in the zones under boost. When the car came in I saw that it had the MAF off so they apperently were using a Speed Density tune. Is there a way to tune the VVE table without? Also, this car has a monster cam, ist pulling 500hp at 3500 RPM under 2-3 Psi Boost, and I still havent had it at redline yet. The Owner brought the Dyno Graphs from ECS showing 850HP. The reason I am tuning it for the guy is that the original tune is 93 octane and he wants it detuned for 91. I could just rap the PE table, but I know thats not the right way to do it, so some help is GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thank you in Advance!

You can put the MAF in a larger tube to gain back resolution. Like if it has a 3 to 3.5in intake, going to a 4in or 5in tube is what most do.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Post a log and the tune file?