Thread: Mpvi2 command Eq and Wb input "noisy"

Advanced Tuner

Mpvi2 command Eq and Wb input "noisy"

Hello, I have a Mpvi2 which I've used on other vehicles fine. This particular vehicle, 04 Silverado Stock tune, but in for a tune now that it has a cam, headers, intake , etc. During the log, the Eq ratio commanded, and the Wb input from the dyno are oscillating. Never had this issue before. Another thing I noticed is it is reporting 6-7psi of boost when the truck is idling. Has anyone seen this with their Scanner? Log attatched.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's not in boost, the MAP kpa is only at 50-52kpa.

The manifold channel you have is setup to read in PSI but honestly I have never logged that channel because you don't need too. The regular MAP channel is all you need to use to calibrated one of those trucks.

Can't really say about the eq ratio and wideband stuff. I would suggest removing duplicate channels from the logs to stop weird things from happening. EQ ratio commanded is being logged twice, there are more than one wideband channels being logged as well.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Ok, I will try that, I might have saved over another layout I had previously. That might be why I have duplicates. Thank you, I'll let you know if it works.

Advanced Tuner
    5fdp, yes that was it. When you said I had duplicate channels, that made sense. I just opened my Gm general layout with channels, and looks like I saved a Ford layout over the top of it. I noticed some Ford channels in there. Man, that was a dumb mistake. Thanks for noticing the duplicate channels, I just opened my Gm stuff, and assumed.