Thread: E38 slow to go into PE

E38 slow to go into PE

07 vette LS2 E38 ecm, Supercharged on SD tune. Seems like quite a delay before Pe starts adding fuel. I have 2 logs one shows a lean area in the middle and one doesn't both were done back to back with no changes. Why does one show lean and one not? I can't figure out what to do to fix it. I can't find a desoot mode to turn off in the tune. I had the PE EQ ratio at 11.5 but richened it up to 11 due to none of my pulls under boost being consistent. Sometimes I have KR and sometimes I don't these two pulls are with 1/2 can of boostane. What do I need to do to get a handle on this PE?
    Attached Files Attached Files

I found two PE runs on one log, and one in the other. All go into PE instantly, and the 02 and PLX data agree. Maybe take a screen shot exactly at what point your talking about?

I have switched my PE entry method using TPS instead of MAP, I made MAP low like 15kpa entry, then used PE TPS since the pedal is the first signal that you want PE rather than wait for the MAP data to enable PE, but I dont really see much of a delay in your setup.
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

I'm looking at my chart vs time when starting to get into boost the commanded is 0.751 but the actual is 0.962. Then in the middle of that pull it goes lean again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like you are only at 61.7% throttle... is the TB opening all the way, TPS issue?
    2006 Pontiac GTO
    M6
    Flex Fuel enabled
    FIC1000 shorty Injectors
    DW300C Fuel pump
    UPP GTO Auxiliary fuel system
    BoostDistrict LSA Conversion
    BTR Stage 3 PDS Torque cam and kit
    Kooks Longtube headers with High Flow Cat mids
    BoostDistrict LSA CAI with LS7 MAF module
    Mickey Mouse Catch Can
    Hinson 1/2" lowered Engine Mounts
    Magnaflow 3" Cat Back Competition Exhaust
    PLX DM-6 Wideband
    Turbo Technologies Full Flex fuel Tune

It's not full open in that screen shot. I posted the picture to show commanded vs actual on pe fueling. The log I posted shows the full pull.