Thread: 2013 Yukon made me use 3 credits instead of required 2

2013 Yukon made me use 3 credits instead of required 2

Ok so 50 bucks is going not to break me so this is just a question as to what I did wrong!!!

2013 Yukon xl just turning off DOD and sending the idle up a touch in gear for the customer. When I clicked on using my credits I left the bottom one ?I think fscm unlicensed and I licensed the top two! When I went to write the calibration with do not write the bottom one ?brickable? it kept prompting me to license it. What am I doing incorrectly? Was it in the read? I own an exhaust shop and have tons of customers wanting tunes etc. but I actually only charged this customer 150 to do these adjustments. After the credit issue I didn?t make a dime and lost money on my time.

Thanks folks.
    Last edited by jacob3318; 05-11-2019 at 08:22 PM.

You would have needed to re-read the file WITHOUT reading the FSCM, then it would have only been two credits.

Off of memory when you click read vehicle, I thought it had a another little clickable icon in the corner that you can click that says show vehicle options or something like that. It would show you which controllers that vehicle has, then you can uncheck the FSCM box and only read the PCM/TCM.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Thank you sir. I was feeling like it was my fault! Just not sure what exactly it was. I will look into it later tomorrow. Thank you for the reply