Thread: Mpvi2 pro standalone logging

Potential Tuner

Mpvi2 pro standalone logging

I cannot find instructions anywhere on how to setup standalone logging on the mpvi2 with pro feature set. I?m sure it is obvious but I can?t find it

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Not an available feature, the only feature in the pro feature set is being able to log analog inputs via pro link, all other features will come at a later time, no eta.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Not an available feature, the only feature in the pro feature set is being able to log analog inputs via pro link, all other features will come at a later time, no eta.
    I have the mvpi pro 1 right now. I want to upgrade to the mvpi pro 2 but I need the data logger for my runs at the track. The track wont let me race with a laptop in my car. is there any solution besides staying with the mvpi pro 1. Is this feature going to be out soon.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhooley View Post
    I have the mvpi pro 1 right now. I want to upgrade to the mvpi pro 2 but I need the data logger for my runs at the track. The track wont let me race with a laptop in my car. is there any solution besides staying with the mvpi pro 1. Is this feature going to be out soon.
    If you need standalone datalogging we recommend staying with your MPVI1 for the time being.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"