Thread: 3800 - 95# IDC acting erratic at WOT.

Tuner in Training

3800 - 95# IDC acting erratic at WOT.

Please see log. Car drives fine, and acts find at WOT, but looking at the scan, it appears as though something is amiss with the IDC fluctuations at WOT. I am running e85, 95#, Walbro 450, and a BAP. -8 feed and factory feed as return on my Grand National. I also have meth setup and in use for these logs. Given this is basically direct fueling from MAF, the IDC lines up with the MAF flow on the graphs, so may be fine other than the injectors being tapped out.

About 2yrs ago i dropped the tank and the sock on the 450 was damn near clogged from the inside of the tank (car sat for 1.5yrs with e85 in tank). Washed it out real good, installed new sock, and havent had an issue since. I ordered a new sock, and plan to drop tank again and swap out/inspect.

An thoughts on logs? Little false knock in a couple places, assuming from exhaust rubbing rear. Just want to cover basis, as I have plenty more meth I can add to get headroom on the injectors and a little more boost. Running around 20psi now.

GN 051219 (2).hpl

85 GN new setup 051219 - CURRENT.hpt

GN 051219.hpl

Tuner in Training
    I modified the graph settings for my MAF to IDC, and can now see there is a direct correlation in the fluctuation that I was seeing. With the setup I have (1 bar), and how the fueling is coming direct from MAF freq, it does not seem to be an issue. I was comparing to my LS setup and seeing the smooth IDC on that, false alarm.