Thread: CASE Relearn?

Tuner in Training

CASE Relearn?

When I navigate to do a CASE relearn, the tab for the relearn is blank with the exception of the relearn button (screenshot attached). I don't have any of the fields that the video shows (RPM, IAC counts, etc.). I'm not sure if this is due to the video being from an earlier version of Scanner or what? When I click the button, it says "Gradually rev to fuel cutoff and release. You must then cycle the ignition for the function to complete", but nothing happens when I click OK (even revving it beyond 4K there's no fuel cutoff). Am I missing something obvious? Thanks.

The screenshot is from a different ECU, not the one in my car, but it odes the same thing with the one in my car. Options don't change whether car is running, scan going/not going, etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    for the most part only GM has VCM Controls that you speak of, I can only assume you are not connected to a GM vehicle.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    for the most part only GM has VCM Controls that you speak of, I can only assume you are not connected to a GM vehicle.
    It's a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am, so I should be good there.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    should be there, make sure to repoll for the supported parameters and try again.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    should be there, make sure to repoll for the supported parameters and try again.
    I tried that, no change.

Tuner in Training
    i am having this exact same issue. 2000 chevy silverado.

Potential Tuner
    I have a 2009 Chevrolet Express, 5.3 LMF motor and I have the same issue. Same screenshots as above, and I have no indication if you are supposed to start the relearn process before or after you hit OK on the second window. I've tried it both ways, and have no idea if I'm doing it wrong or right.

Advanced Tuner
    I've got a '98 Z28, and my tab with the Crank Relearn button on it looks the same as the OP. Seems less intuitive than the version on 2.24. When I click the button, it behaves nothing like the GT500 video posted in another thread. It worked correctly in v2.24 on the same vehicle as I'm trying to use it on now.

http://www.hptuners.com/help/VCM-Scanner/
    http://www.hptuners.com/help/ (reference in the above link, but it only shows v2 info)
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor
    Mod list

Potential Tuner
    Same issue on 07 hoe, has anyone figured it out yet?