Thread: Reduced Engine Power 03 Silverado

Potential Tuner

Reduced Engine Power 03 Silverado

Been searching the forums without much luck. Occasionally when I'm driving or start my truck it will randomly go into reduced engine power mode and limit my throttle. the throttle position sensor is causing it I know that, but I was wondering if there was something I could change in the tune, until I get it fixed just so it won't do that while I'm head 80 down the parkway. I can park the truck shut it off for about 15-30 seconds fire it back up and it's fine, but still just a pain in the a$$. I can post the tune if need be, but was just wondering if anyone had a quick fix. Thanks
    03 regular cab shortbed LQ4 Sierra (Black Thunder)

Advanced Tuner
    just find another throttle body and be done
    2010 camaro L99, Magnacharger TVS 2300, 415ci LS3,Kooks long tubes, yank ss3200, 3.73 rear

Tuner
    I've had several wiring issues with my engine, I'm sure its down to the thinness of the loom wiring, anyhow, mate found this link and suggested changing the connector to the throttle body, seems to have cured mine and was quite a cheap fix for a plug with pigtails fitted
    http://www.automotiveforums.com/t937...l_fix_is_.html
    Gen3 L59/4L60E LS3 cast manifolds, Small Cam change, 2800 Convertor, MPVI, using MTX-L for wideband tuning