Thread: Canadian Stoich Tables???

Canadian Stoich Tables???

Hello all,

New to the forum and HP tuners.

A friend of mine recently purchased a 2017 GMC Sierra built in Canada for the Canadian market. I was asked if i could disable DOD, while i was doing so i figured i would take a look and see where i could make some improvements when I came across the stoich table. I found it was the same regardless of alcohol content, I also found that the power enrichment EQ ratio was the same across the board.

Anyone ever run into this and have an explanation? Is this a Canadian thing or are all the newer trucks this way?

I've attached the stock uploaded file if anyone is interested in it.

Thanks!
    Kameron
    Attached Files Attached Files

Non flex fuel trucks run the same stoich value for the whole thing.

The EQ ratio isn't the same number, atleast what I am looking at isn't. ECM Table 12400.

It may be the same value for each rpm value up and down. But the numbers still are leaner, then get richer at peak torque, in this case it's 1.200 at like 2500rpm and 1.300 at 4600rpm.

The knock enrichment EQ ratio is 1.000 for every cell but that isn't what it uses for power enrichment.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

5FDP,

Didn't even think about the flex fuel option, that makes perfect sense.

After a second look the tables are different, I must have glanced at the wrong table.

Thanks for the reply!
    2011 Silverado Z71 LTZ: 5.3/6L80e Stock

2007 Saab 9-5 Aero: 2.3T/5 Speed 260hp/258ftlb

1972 Vega: 385ci/TH350 600hp(ish??) Fastest N/A ET: 11.23 at 123mph.