Thread: MPVI2 worked great till i licensed it.

MPVI2 worked great till i licensed it.

messed with it for weeks on and off. scanned several times. etc. the moment I licensed a car,it is useless. will not connect to vehicle. wont scan.wont do anything really. says interface not connected. blah blah. at this point, I feel I should have just bought drugs instead.

rebooted computer. it connected once. scanner shows nothing. disconnected.then try to reconnect,same interface message all over again.tried to resync interface. failed. useless. if its this much hassle, getting the wideband to work should be a real joy*sarcasm*

You may want to email support directly, so they can help you further with connection issues.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You may want to email support directly, so they can help you further with connection issues.
    is there any way to call somebody on this? I hate waiting for days and back and forth jibber jabber. takes forever

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Unfortunately troubleshooting does require you to open a support ticket which can be done here https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Unfortunately troubleshooting does require you to open a support ticket which can be done here https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    did that. haven't heard anything yet

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    what is your ticket number?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by mach View Post
    looks like it came in late today 4:39pm to be exact and we just haven't gotten to it, I would suggest you send us a VCM Suite infolog while connected to the vehicle and interface in question as that will assist us in troubleshooting and cut out one email since it doesn't appear you included this in your original ticket.

Additionally I would recommend updating to software version 4.4 as you mention you are running 4.2 which is no longer supported in the ticket.

cut out one email? not sure what you mean there.i got a reply email,so something went through. and I cant give you anything while connected to the vehicle cause that's the problem. it wont connect! I did already update the software .made absolutely no difference.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    cut out one email? not sure what you mean there.i got a reply email,so something went through. and I cant give you anything while connected to the vehicle cause that's the problem. it wont connect! I did already update the software .made absolutely no difference.
    What you received is the automated email response. Cut out one email since you didn't provide a key piece of information, I'm just suggesting you email us the infolog so to cut down on your back & forth time.

if you need my email, I can message it to you. im not in the loop on what cut and email out means exactly. not exactly sure how to get an info log yet either. I never got to use this software really yet, so bear with me here. have no idea what im doing since it locked up before I even got it going

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

ill see what I can do, but I sent the screenshots I get when I try to connect. interface not found

I have the Infolog, but cant find an email to send it without starting a whole new ticket?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I have the Infolog, but cant find an email to send it without starting a whole new ticket?
    You can reply to that automatic reply you received back with the file or open a new ticket with the info and we can merge the tickets.

gotcha. .will do

edit, you should have them now.replied to email
    Last edited by mach; 05-19-2019 at 06:15 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    replied