Thread: Math parameters

Advanced Tuner

Math parameters

(([50155.155]+[50157.155])/2))^2<.0000001

Where are all the Math GURUS at tonight!! need assistance with making a Histogram. Basic i have these two formula will it work?? each one has a different output with WB EQ higher on some points than LTFT. any suggestions or ideas ?

(([WB EQ BANK 1] +[ WB EQ BANK 2])) /2))^2<.00000001

(([LTFT SAE BANK 1+ LTFT SAE BANK 2])) /2))^2<.00000001
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Tuner
    .155 is number, you probably want .156 for %. Then I'm not sure why you are squaring it the result of your average. You would only get positive numbers, making everything rich or lean look lean?? not to mention it arbitrarily changing the value bigger or smaller depending on if its a fractional number or whole number. Also not sure what you are trying to accomplish with filtering <.00000001. Its like saying show only things greater than 0 or just want to see the lean fuel trims. But you want to correct both lean and rich conditions. Doing it with lambda values, its basically a pointless filter as lambda is usually between .7 and 1.1. A math equation as a filter may get a bit confusing to understand what you are and are not filtering out, I would avoid it unless you really knew your logged data well. Keep it simple, simple usually works best.

Advanced Tuner
    i Was trying to see if i could get a more precise average reading.. thanks murfie