Thread: Where to pull timing?

Advanced Tuner

Where to pull timing?

After looking around i cant seem to find exactly where or better yet which timing map to use to pull timing out for a 100 shot. Do i need to pull it from the MBT or WOT timing map? Both? and are there any adders that need to be changed as well?? Also is there anything else i need to do other than pull timing log AFR and change the plugs before spraying this thing?. 2015 Dodge Charger scat pack Also i noticed that i am getting somtimes 3.0 KR around 4k in 3 on WOT pulls should i be concerned about this before spraying it? (my IAT were very high on these pulls) Or should i work towards limiting the KR first? this is a stock setup with mid muffler delete. I can post up a log if anyone would like to see it but im at work now. Trying to learn as much as i can before i do anything, I realize this may have been talked bout in other post but for me im hands on kinda guy and not very good learning through reading. Thanks in advanced.

Advanced Tuner
    Is your 100 shot dry or wet?
    Dial in you NA tune, for max powa etc, when done, remove couple of degree from 2500-3000rpm-up(WOT table) , or at the range you will be using nitrous. dial in your fuel with nitrous, ill shoot for .76-.78 , when using nitrous youll dial your fuel with the fuel Jets. if fueling is good, carefully add some degrees back to increase powa.

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks castor it is a wet kit nitrous outlet plate. Thats what i was unsure of, using the pills to adjust afr or trying to add fuel with injectors, as well as which timing table to use. I had a good idea on how to go about it just wanted to hear it from someone thats done it. im used to carbs and this tuning thing got my brain a little scrambled lol.