Thread: E38 and T42 4L80E, no injector or coil activity. At a loss.

Potential Tuner

E38 and T42 4L80E, no injector or coil activity. At a loss.

At a loss with this one, and its supposed to leave monday. 408/4l80e combination being controlled by an e38(2010 Camaro A6 OS) and t42 (07 or 08 Silverado OS). I built the harness and I'm fairly confident in it. Has power at all the coils and injectors, coils grounded at the back of the head.

Plugged the controllers in, did a read entire, threw a startup tune at it, and nothing. Doesnt squirt fuel, doesnt fire the plug. VATS and starter fault checks are disabled. I tried a "write calibration" and a "write entire" and result was the same. I do have a couple permanent APP codes, but I'm not at the shop and forgot to grab a snapshot. Brand new CTS-V Pedal, and live data shows a nice smooth transition from 0-100%, so I cant imagine thats causing the problem.

Pretty sure this is my first 58x/e38/t42 setup I've done from some scratch, so if somebody could please look at my file and tell me im an idiot and show me what I'm doing wrong I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks guys

10Camaro_6.2A4_Initial_NealsECU.hpt

Potential Tuner
    You did apply the vats patch and do a “write entire” first with no other changes? You may already know this but just making sure you applied the patch and not just unchecked the vats

Potential Tuner
    Hmm, no I did not apply the VATS patch by itself and do a write entire. I made several other changes along with the VATS patch. Tried a "write calibration" first, then a "write entire" but no change.