Thread: LTFT variences

Tuner in Training

LTFT variences

Hey Everyone

Im new to hp tuners and im trying to log some data.

My setup;

95 LT1 with a Torqhead 24x converstion
    cc503 cam and valvetrain upgrade
    mid length headers, no cats, 3 inch from Y pipe back

I went for a drive today and noticed several strange spilkes in my B2 LTFT. I confirmed all O2 wiring is correct. No exhaust leaks. Whats the next step? Am i logging the correct LTFT pids?

Log Attached. my wideband input was not working correctly in this log, its stuck on 7.52. However I was watching it frequently and it was pretty steady between 14 and 15 while driving normally. in the 13s under wot
    Attached Files Attached Files

You're logging the correct channels, so that is not the issue.

I wonder if that bank is having multiple random misfires causing the trims to spike lean. Be it spark related or injector related.

Bank 1 will report rich while bank 2 spikes lean and stay there. Swapping sensors side to side could be a way to see if the issue follows the o2 sensor.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I'm try swapping the sensors and see if it follows the sensor.

I haven't gotten any codes for misfires. Is there anything I can log or check with HP tuners for misfires?

Tuner in Training
    Did more troubleshooting. Switched the O2 sensors and problem stayed the same. Took the car to the exhaust shop and had them ensure everything was sealed up properly. Car is now smoking grey and smells like fuel. Running slightly lean on wideband.

Pulled the plugs, one covered in fuel (#6) and one was black (#5). I'm thinking injector issues? I confirmed spark on all cylinders. Injectors are getting power