Thread: Best tuner either local or remote for highly modified C7Z

Tuner in Training

Best tuner either local or remote for highly modified C7Z

Hi, I have a highly modified(heads/cam/ported supercharger/meth/flex fuel etc) C7ZO6. I am not having any luck with some well known local shops. My part throttle driveabilty is bad(hesitation/bucking) and WOT is pig rich. I have wasted a ton of time and $. I need a top notch tuner that truly understands these cars and is willing to figure out my tune and take the time to do it right. Alot of shops claim to know what hey are doing but most of it is BS. Please any ACTUAL good shops either local(near Philadelphia) or willing to do remote tuning please let me know

Tuner in Training
    You could email PCM of NC (North Carolina) and ask if they can tune that beast. I purchased HP Tuners to learn tuning on these cars but since I was switching to E85 I wanted a "professional" tune for it to learn where and why they made certain changes. You can't beat the price, $180 and they will give you three tunes. So they send you a starter tune by email after you send them your specs and stock tune, then you log at WOT and regular driving for about 30 minutes, send that to them, they modify it based on your results. They do this 2 times, so you get the initial tune and 2 follow up tunes. I must say I am very pleased with my results, but you should ask because my mods are no where near yours! http://www.pcmofnc.com/

Tuner in Training
    Thanks, I will hit them up

For anybody to tune that setup and make it right it’s going to take some time

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    I 100% agree. I was charged a very high amount, assuming the tune would be near perfect. It is not