Thread: Stock read 04 VXBC9N7

Stock read 04 VXBC9N7

Looking for stock read from a 04 6.0 powerstroke VXBC9N7

Banned
    STOCK FILE.hpt

heres a vxbc9n8 which is the same thing..

perfect...worked great... my sct tuner had been stolen..only had looney wild on pcm... now truck is back to stock..i can play with ficm on stock file..

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseburger1304 View Post
    perfect...worked great... my sct tuner had been stolen..only had looney wild on pcm... now truck is back to stock..i can play with ficm on stock file..
    Curious how that works without the SCT programmer. I just divorced the SCT that came with my new to me truck (Old one with HPtuner got stolen) Anyway, for giggles I read the truck before setting it back to stock and it had SCT#s in the place of my VIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaford View Post
    Curious how that works without the SCT programmer. I just divorced the SCT that came with my new to me truck (Old one with HPtuner got stolen) Anyway, for giggles I read the truck before setting it back to stock and it had SCT#s in the place of my VIN.
    yes my vin also shows SCT.. but it read it just fine.. and i just did a compare copy.. still reads vin as SCT############.. but defiantly runs as stock..
    and can write the saved read back and runs just like the looney wild.. But i have a stock base now to work with and tune the ficm...and use seat of pants dyno to know of ficm tune is working... was impossible to tell with the sct tune lol