Thread: LS9 injectors on LS7 engine

Tuner in Training

LS9 injectors on LS7 engine

Hello,
    I know it has been discussed many times and I went through many threads about that, but once I did swap LS7 injectors for LS9,
    I went into troubles. Because I swapped more potentialy troublesome items on my car at the same time, I just want to rule out
    some of these. So here is my situation:
    I had:
    LS7, LS7 injectors, stock intake, stock rails, stock throttle body
    Now I have:
    LS7, LS9 injectors, LSXR intake, FAST rails, 102NW throttle body.

Poblem is that when I stitched together maps for my setup with LS9 injectors, my STFT went over 25% so I suspected my data.
    I went back to previous software setup for LS7 injectors and still, my STFT is around +9-10%. I wouldn't believe, it's possible
    to run lean with LS9 injectors on LS7 data, so I suppose I have vaccum leak somewhere (I tried it just on idle, not WOT),
    but I just want to rule out the most obvious problems. I don't expect that LSXR intake, nor the 102NW TB would cause such high
    deviation to MAF calibration as I did a few these in past and never had a problem.

Is there anybody, who can check my data for LS9 injectors that they aren't completelly off, please?

best regards, Filip

fido_z06_lsxr_102nw_ls9inj.hpt19-05-20 17-49-02.hpl

Ls9s work fine is ls7s, use them for flex fuel z06s before

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    ok, I've put back the LS7 injectors and the same issue. +20% STFT, so it's not about injectors... I'm going to find the vacuum leak