Thread: E38 ecm, only showing 1 bar speed density option

Potential Tuner

E38 ecm, only showing 1 bar speed density option

Finally finished everything on my 75 Dart. And we hooked up and its only giving us the option for 1 bar speed density to be applied. However I have two turbos on my gen iv 4.8 and was wduring if there was a way take my e38 ecm a
    Nd reflash it so that it will allow me to use the zr1 mtrap sensor and finish the tune rr started. Any tips or ways around this issue or do I just basically have to break down and another e38 from a a 2010ccamaro?

Thank you

Ri hays

Post your file.

E38 computers as far as I know either offer no upgrade or only a 2 bar upgrade. Never seen a "1 bar" speed density OS on any E38 computer.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    You also dont need an enhanced OS to tune for boost on anything Gen IV+. Set the MAP sensor values to your sensor, rescale Spark table axes, and rescale VVE then tune away.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned