Thread: AEM 30-0334 wideband set up help

Potential Tuner

AEM 30-0334 wideband set up help

Good day all,

I installed this gauge, very straight forward and easy. Added wb eq ratio 1 channel in hp tuners scanner. Tried to connect and it made several of the channels in the scanner disappear or not work. So I repolled, disco, reco'd. Went to add the wb eq ratio channel back in and it isn't there. However under serial port there is aem options to add and transform. I have done this and found an wb eq ratio 1 to transform. This disappears when I start scanning.

Lastly I found the AEM 30.-03x0,2340, 5130 to transform. I have done this but haven't been back home to see if it will work.

Car is a 14 ZL1...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is that the SAE channel?

Their setup video says to plug it in, connect to vehicle, re-poll for supported parameters, go to add channel and search for WB eq SAE channel. Then click start scanning once it's added.

It's always worked for me doing it this way, no need to do anything else. It just reads straight away in the channels list, then you can create whatever you need the graphs/charts.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner
    eq ratio1 as the number 1 may be used by other pids, i had to make mine number WBEQ6 till it started to work as the fronts and rear 02's can be called like that also, if u check the list u may see others there so just make it the next number, mine was in the fueling open/closed loop, oxygen sensor section, mine has a list of 1-8 WB sensors there

Potential Tuner
    Has anyone had trouble with the AEM WB when scanning without a laptop? I get everything to read in charts. Once I go for a run without laptop connected and the WB doesn't show up in the scan.