Hot idle issue Coyote 2 ID1050X

We got a build engine here with the following specs:

ID1050x
    Billet fuel rails
    VMP Gen3
    15% lower
    Twin67 TB
    Build 6R80

As long as the engine is cold no problems, as soon as it s hot, after some driving the idle problem starts.
    I followed the ID-directions by putting 1s in the RailTemp section for non stock fuel rails, as our system is inferred.
    Fueltrims during drive and idle are 99% on spot as long as the engine is not to hot.

I appreciate any help

Forgott to add, fuel pressure is messured with a gauge and at a steady 59psi

Start_Idlehot.hpl
    Last edited by G-Town-GT; 05-22-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Senior Tuner
    Looks more like voltage is erratic giving you an erratic injector offset, not so much temperature based, but alternator control is kinda based on inferred battery temperature. Make sure you have a good battery. Make sure all your grounds are making a good connection. Make sure you don't have something causing a large current draw like a clogged/ bad heat exchanger water pump. Voltage may be dropping too much when the PCM tells the alternator to stop charging. It is quickly dropping below 12V, which is not good or normal.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    Looks more like voltage is erratic giving you an erratic injector offset, not so much temperature based, but alternator control is kinda based on inferred battery temperature. Make sure you have a good battery. Make sure all your grounds are making a good connection. Make sure you don't have something causing a large current draw like a clogged/ bad heat exchanger water pump. Voltage may be dropping too much when the PCM tells the alternator to stop charging. It is quickly dropping below 12V, which is not good or normal.
    Hey Murfie, thank you for your reply and having a look. This indeed can be a possibility, since the car was not moved for half a year during the engine build. I will replace the battery, check and reply back. These stock 2015 batteries are anyway knowen to be not so good.

Tuner
    It was a Battery Problem. Or shall I say silly inferred bullshit. Thx for the hint Murfie!

Potential Tuner
    can you share a copy of the tune my email is [email protected]