Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow! 4 out of the top/newest 7 topics in the VCM Scanner board now are about wideband

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by lawadm1 View Post
    New here. Very interesting thread to read. I have the HP Tuner pro and AEM 30-4110, and I'm just wanting to get some help with the wiring. I've seen videos for different models of AEM WB, but none for the 4110. By looking at the wiring diagrams, it looks like I would use the white wire (5V output) from the AEM and attach it to the red wire (analog 1) on the pro link. And the ground of course. Is that even close?
    I used a red wire because that's what I had but white goes to #1 in the EIO plug. Cigarette lighter connector works great for power.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Potential Tuner
    Where does the pro-link fit into this picture? I'm trying to follow the wires, kind of like those puzzles on the back of cereal boxes. LOL I was going to use one of those add a fuse adapter dealios that you can buy, and have it on a 10amp fuse that's on/off with the ignition.

Senior Tuner
    The EIO plugs into the side of your MPVI. Doesn't really matter where you get power from as long as it's a keyed source in-case you forget to unplug or turn it off.