Thread: (OL - Not Ready) Lean Cold Start

Tuner in Training

(OL - Not Ready) Lean Cold Start

I need a bit of help to understand how to effectively tweak / tune my lean cold start issue. Attached my cold start log file and my current tune. Also attached the log file when the car is at operating temps.
    Note that I have tweaked my O2 delay to account for my headers. I assume I need to tweak FA Cold Enrich, more? Is there anything else? The VE tables are getting closer to what I need them to be, but still need a bit more tweaking - see Operating temp log

Would welcome any other recommendations
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Any actual symptoms to it running lean on startup? With no load and the engine free revving, lean isn't necessarily harmful.

I don't see a wideband in your log? difficult to recommend changes without a log showing it is actually lean.

Tuner in Training
    No real symptoms as such... Was just looking at the values after the O2 sensors came online, not decreasing much. However when I clear the log and run the scanner again under normal operating temps it did actually seem fine.
    Will install my wide-band this weekend. It finally arrived today. Bung already welded-in ;-)

Senior Tuner
    Gotcha - wouldn't worry too too much about it, but for sure that is the correct table to play with to get it to run richer on cold starts.

Tuner in Training
    Awesome, Thanks.