Thread: Meth Injection Tuning AFR Help

Tuner in Training

Meth Injection Tuning AFR Help

My car: ls2 with lsa. 9psi

WOT right now is 11.5 on the wideband. I added meth injection and logged WOT. It hit 10.3-10.6. Now when I go to lean out AFR to get it to 12 without meth where do I make that change. Boost enrichment? or VE table?

Senior Tuner
    It depends on how your calibration is set up. It could be your MAF curve or your VE, or both. As far as the boost enrichment, you'll simply set it for your desired target.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you for writing. Sorry, I forgot to say its a speed density tune so I don't have a maf. So set boost enrichment to 12 and if the wideband and log doesn't read the commanded then small adjustment to boost cells on main ve table?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by E36M3LsLSA! View Post
    Thank you for writing. Sorry, I forgot to say its a speed density tune so I don't have a maf. So set boost enrichment to 12 and if the wideband and log doesn't read the commanded then small adjustment to boost cells on main ve table?
    That's correct. Just save your base file. You can always go back to it.

Senior Tuner
    shoot for a Lambda value when adding meth as the AFR is totally different to petrol at the varying % it can be added, if meth cools your iat further then normal operation u could use that as a multiplier to fueling on meth