Thread: Lost! I can't get my 4l80 dialed in ......

Tuner in Training

Lost! I can't get my 4l80 dialed in ......

I've swapped a Lq4/4l80e into my 85 K10 sierra, my trans did not have a replicator wheel to read so I installed a Dakota digital 4160 pass through vas into my t case. I read and read and read about how to set these up. I have 35s and.3.73s, I have calculated my my vss p/rev trans 3.60 and.have used bluecats to change shift tables. 1-2 shift seems to be decent, 2-3 isn't bad but I has a.real hard time.finding 4th and staying in it. As for.my trans.rev per mile, blue cats shows 1 # and.the gear tire wiz seems.to.show another. I'm starting to lose what hair I have left lol. Please help!

Maybe someone can take a look at this log and chime in?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike Ferg; 05-26-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Ferg View Post
    I've swapped a Lq4/4l80e into my 85 K10 sierra, my trans did not have a replicator wheel to read so I installed a Dakota digital 4160 pass through vas into my t case. I read and read and read about how to set these up. I have 35s and.3.73s, I have calculated my my vss p/rev trans 3.60 and.have used bluecats to change shift tables. 1-2 shift seems to be decent, 2-3 isn't bad but I has a.real hard time.finding 4th and staying in it. As for.my trans.rev per mile, blue cats shows 1 # and.the gear tire wiz seems.to.show another. I'm starting to lose what hair I have left lol. Please help!

Maybe someone can take a look at this log and chime in?
    Thanks.for the help boys.

Advanced Tuner
    Post your tune, also I would work on getting your VE table dialed in. Once people can see how you have everything set up you might receive more help.