Thread: pe going richer then commanded.

Potential Tuner

pe going richer then commanded.

good morning guys, so ive been steady fighting with this car for a few things such as trying to retard the cam a bit a decel (which it ignores) and setting a harder limiter, but the main issue power related is that i cant seem to make PE stay at a steady 12.5. It commands it in the data log but my wideband tells me around 4500-5000 rpm every time it swings to 11.9 consistently and holds it to redline and i cant figure why.. Any ideas? 2018 camaro ss, m6

COT I bet

Potential Tuner
    Cat over temp? I disabled it as soon as i started to tune

Just re read your post.. I assume pretty knew to GM tuning and possibly use to ford tuning with its Widebands be commanding being actual...

You have to dial In your MAF, GMVE tables to correct for fuel.. pull 5% based on what you say and should be fairly close

Potential Tuner
    I came over from a brz so i knew subaru tuning, and maf scaling, but this gm stuff is really a new level I did scale this maf with the jlt intake, stft/ltft are fairly low. I have never touched gmve though. I should pull %5 in the area that is running too rich or the whole board?