Thread: 03 Express Van DBC to DBW

Advanced Tuner

03 Express Van DBC to DBW

I can't get the pedal to control the throttle. I tried an ecm out of a 2007 Silverado quick to see, and the pedal and throttle works. The throttle body and TAC is out of a 2003 Silverado. I don't know if I should try and write a Silverado file into the van ecm at this point?

Eric
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    So we just flashed the file from that 07 Silverado into the van ECM. Now the throttle works. I think I am going about all of this wrong, haha. The other thing is there no available Custom OS for this?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ns158sl; 05-24-2019 at 08:36 PM.

Doesn't look like that OS offers an upgrade.

Some other OS would have to be used if you wanted 2 or 3 bar support.

Often the TAC/Pedal/Throttle should match the OS. I know for sure that the first year trucks from like 2003-2005 used different part numbers than say 2006-2007.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    hmmmm. looks like another credit purchase, haha. I guess ill just start looking for a different OS at this point. I might send it in to support to see if they can manually do a 3 bar OS. I am still confused how the original van ECM wouldn't control the ETC setup but I suppose 03 truck to 03 3500 van might be the culprit.