Thread: no wide band signal in scanner what am i doing wrong

Potential Tuner

no wide band signal in scanner what am i doing wrong

have a wego iv single channel wideband and the mpvi2 pro and I cant seem to get it to work in the scanner it works fine on the wideband unit have got battery positive on alligator clamp and signal earth and power earth to the body did have earths on negative terminal on battery but changed that and still no luck just wondering how other people have them wired up. and what scanner setting to make it work have watched all youtube videos but no luck lol have tried the aem 4110 transformed under air fuel ratio and also tried the eq ratio.
    any help much appreciated cheers guys
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    try to only have 1 of the same pid as they can make data messy as u have 2 wb and 3 ethanol% , your wideband is stuck on the same reading so it seems to be not hooked up right power/earth/signal isnt working, usually if u use a wideband but then dont plug it in and log it will just read the highest reading as its default to 5v signal, should just be ignition power, earth to body and to the prolink earth and wideband 5v output to the analogue input 1, then go into scanner and external input then add the input1 pid and then do the transform to that to suit your wideband

Potential Tuner
    Yer I added the other channel just to try and see if that work but still no luck, but yer it’s like the signal wiring is wrong and Iam not sure what else to try now