Thread: 2018 Cruze 1.4t 2nd Boost falls, help.

Potential Tuner

2018 Cruze 1.4t 2nd Boost falls, help.

I'm from Brazil, I have a Cruze Hatch 2018 1.4T 2nd flex!

After the remake my Cruze 2018 1.4t 2nd car can not handle the turbine pressure at high RPM.

Pressure in the bar of 1.6 bar and drops to 0.6 bar.

I do not know what to change, does anyone have any tips?

I have attached the original and modified file

Thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by julianogilles; 05-25-2019 at 09:55 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    virtual torque tables are what limited me from reaching max boost. i was only able to hit 15psi max/drop to 12psi no matter what i changed and after i adjusted them in the upper rpm ranges i hit 20psi/dropped to 17psi. the turbo in of itself is going to fall off. these cars dont have turbos meant for high end hp so its not going to beable to maintain that high boost. all you can do is make the proper changes to the torque management and boost sections to try your best and if so maybe try adjusting the wastegate duty cycle. i havent messed with it since im fine with how it is now
    Last edited by TCSS07; 05-25-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TCSS07 View Post
    virtual torque tables are what limited me from reaching max boost. i was only able to hit 15psi max/drop to 12psi no matter what i changed and after i adjusted them in the upper rpm ranges i hit 20psi/dropped to 17psi. the turbo in of itself is going to fall off. these cars dont have turbos meant for high end hp so its not going to beable to maintain that high boost. all you can do is make the proper changes to the torque management and boost sections to try your best and if so maybe try adjusting the wastegate duty cycle. i havent messed with it since im fine with how it is now

What specifically would you give to change in the boost to improve the pressure?

Do you have an example or photo?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TCSS07 View Post
    Do you have any files ready for me to copy the changes?

Potential Tuner
    Anything?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by julianogilles View Post
    Anything?
    Sometimes it takes a while to get a response.
    Is yours the iron block, or the aluminum block. The aluminum block is direct injection here in the USA.

Potential Tuner
    the aluminum block
    direct injection
    Brazilian cross is identical to the USA. one difference is br es flex

Advanced Tuner
    Vitrual Torque.doc

sorry a little late. i think i cut those numbers by 25% because i was getting some boost issues because i rose them to far. I only made changes to the maf portion of the virtual torque because i run maf only. If you remain in blend form you'll have to adjust those as well
    Last edited by TCSS07; 06-28-2019 at 08:23 PM.