Thread: Tune ok to use

Tuner

Tune ok to use

I followed the ramjet tune and used the calculator! Could someone please check this out and see if it's safe to use? Truck has 4" exhaust and modified intake.

Thank you!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Opinions...PLEASE!!

what did you use to deleted the truck with? Looking at the file now.

Looks fine, that's a small amount of fuel change in your tq based fuel map IMO, don't be scared to go to 125ish @811tq column so you take advantage of your injector PW increase. Log your PW and see what it's actually hitting and then adjust timing based on that. I'd be surprised if you really feel a whole lot form these changes without increasing tq based fuel some more. Also you need to change your smoke limiter under main injection limits to .80 around 1400rpm-2800 and from .65 airmass to 2.4, just my two cents so it's not limiting you. If you add fuel be sure to go back to your Qty vs rpm factor and adjust it so it doesn't limit.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JaegerWrenching View Post
    Looks fine, that's a small amount of fuel change in your tq based fuel map IMO, don't be scared to go to 125ish @811tq column so you take advantage of your injector PW increase. Log your PW and see what it's actually hitting and then adjust timing based on that. I'd be surprised if you really feel a whole lot form these changes without increasing tq based fuel some more. Also you need to change your smoke limiter under main injection limits to .80 around 1400rpm-2800 and from .65 airmass to 2.4, just my two cents so it's not limiting you. If you add fuel be sure to go back to your Qty vs rpm factor and adjust it so it doesn't limit.
    Is this one any better?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here ya go, Try this, but don't tow with it until you know what EGT's do while under constant load! Daily driving it's fine probably even for towing but i can't guarantee that. Your Timing is going to be done by you and what you're actually seeing for injector PW. Keep it at a 50/50 in higher load areas.LBZ85hpCHelp.hpt