Thread: Reduced engine power Part throttle 18 6.7

Reduced engine power Part throttle 18 6.7

I'm getting a Reduced engine power while going part throttle, roughly 45% on the pedal. It's seems fine until right before 2900-3000 RPM, have had it happen at lower RPM though. I have logged it and noticed that sometimes fuel pressure drops 300PSI around that time but i don't think that's my issue? I have also noticed the driver demanded torque and actual torque start to separate quickly and then it goes into REP. Is there a reason my driver demand goes way up and my actual stays the same? Here is my tune and two logs, one's a WOT log no issue and a REP log, the issue. This particular REP doesn't show it happening first it shows driver demand go up after it goes into REP. I had another where it happened before. Any help or ideas would be nice. I have a suspicion it's something torque table related. HP 1480Us REP.hptWOT HP.hplREP HP.hpl

did you change the torque tables much? from what ive learned they are super finicky, and sorry didnt have time to check ou your logs before i typed this, just figured id add what i was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by crash01 View Post
    did you change the torque tables much? from what ive learned they are super finicky, and sorry didnt have time to check ou your logs before i typed this, just figured id add what i was thinking
    Which torque tables are you referring to? Indicated engine torque tables?

Update i got it figured out. I had changed the tq tables level 1 and 2 allowed difference, and torque level 2 offset prior and had an issue with them sending the truck into what i believe to be mono turbo mode and it had a dead throttle pedal. I tried undoing the changes and each flash the symptoms of the dead pedal got worse and worse until the truck was almost undrive-able. I reflashed entire and the issue was then fixed. I then reflashed table's level 1 and 2 allowed difference, and torque level 2 offset and now it's happy. Really weird it went bad the first time. Anyways HP is looking into it so we should know shortly. Good news is it's fixed.