Thread: Ready for some PE work ?

Tuner

Thumbs up Ready for some PE work ?

Hi guys finished off my MAF tune today and reckon it's close enough to find a quite road somewhere and get a few PE logs in ? notice anything I missed ?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Gen3 L59/4L60E LS3 cast manifolds, Small Cam change, 2800 Convertor, MPVI, using MTX-L for wideband tuning

Tuner
    Ah .... 25 looks and no response
    Gen3 L59/4L60E LS3 cast manifolds, Small Cam change, 2800 Convertor, MPVI, using MTX-L for wideband tuning

Tuner in Training
    I'm a new guy but I have my PE enrichment set at 4 and to come on at 2800 rpm. Your PE wont even come in until 5000 rpm, maybe consider setting it lower? I would be willing to bet you can run more timing as well. NA I was running 25 degrees with no knock, i'm running 14 degrees on 11 lbs right now. You also have PE it set to come in at 15 kPa you may want to bump that up a little higher mine idled at 60kPa when I was NA.

Are you going to be using a WB?
    Last edited by Ecobear86; 05-28-2019 at 08:40 PM.

Tuner
    Hi, thanks for the reply, it was set to finish the MAF tuning, wide band is MTXL , now in PE mode and will take on board your comments, thanks john

Advanced Tuner
    Turning off pe is not the correct way to do it. That was a bodge if you didn't have a wideband. Problem with the internet is it never disappears. Just use afr error against wideband and tune away.

Tuner
    I've reduced it by 5% and will try it out, I will stay at 4000 rpm for enable as with the high stall converter it will flair up quite easily with the lower 1st gear in the 4l60e box, many thanks Ben