Thread: OS Change wont run in SD mode.

Potential Tuner

OS Change wont run in SD mode.

Afternoon all. I recently fitted a single turbo to my 2013 Silverado 5.3.
    I carried out an OS Change to the 2 Bar operating system as its the only one that pops up. Issues are since entering all VE info, map offset values etc the vehicle will not run in SD mode. It fires and then dies. Noticed Inj pulse on crank is good, but once it fires up it drops to .5ms no matter if I touch the throttle or even force a higher value. I switch over to maf only setup and the car runs fine. The two logs are attached. Cross referencing data I see the engine torque is minus in OS 2 Bar SD mode and positive in OS 2 Bar maf only. Not sure if this has something to do with it. If I switch the OS back to original, I can run SD mode with no issues. I have looked at the tunes and believe I have switched over all relevant information to the OS change. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Go to Engine Diag - airflow - and change test ERT min to 0 - test min rpm to 50 - test enable delay to 0 - and lower the high/low threshold.

Advanced Tuner
    oh and dont do that to your spark table.

Potential Tuner
    Made the above changes. Worked a treat, also rectified the timing tables. Slight overlook on my side. Appreciate the help.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ZincGT View Post
    Go to Engine Diag - airflow - and change test ERT min to 0 - test min rpm to 50 - test enable delay to 0 - and lower the high/low threshold.
    Was having the same issue. Totally driving me crazy. This fixed it. Thank you.