Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
The interface/credits were not paid for, there is nothing we can do for you, Please do not make another post on our forum concerning this or we will be forced to ban you.
Just saw this, I hadn't logged in for awhile. I appreciate the reply. I am saving for a new tuner. I finally got to the bottom of where the whole deal fell apart. I ordered my tuner on eBay from Redemption Motorsports last year, and only really used it on my sons truck. At some point the owner of the company died when a car he was working on fell on him. I am guessing someone got ahold of his computer and just ordered what they could and never paid. Not your problem, and I understand that. I will be dealing with a local dealer the next time around. Oddly, I cannot see the purchase on my account or where to try to pay for the crazy 18 credits if I wanted to. It just says they are there and it is disabled. I am going to sell my old MVPi2 on ebay for parts. Maybe someone needs a case or the cable or something.

The whole experience has been eye opening. Hopefully PCM Hammer open source gets off the ground, but for now I think HP Tuners is still the best choice. I apologize for my frustration, but you do have to admit that it is kindof a bad deal to not be able to remove the credits from the device and even reset it. Expensive learning curve to purchase something that can be so easily manipulated into an unusable brick to an unsuspecting customer by a bad vendor

Again, I appreciate your reply. Even if I can't get any satisfaction, I know someone is listening and that lessens the $399 blow a little.