Thread: improvements

improvements

Hello I am new to dodge tuning and kinda new to tuning all together I have done a few ls cars and trucks. But have not done any speed density tuning like this ram is so after pulling the tune and looking over it short of maxing out the timing and adding somemore pulse width on the injectors I am not seeing any other room for improvement. As far as I know the truck is stock and has 262k miles on it and it runs good when floored or pushing the throttle over tps 60%. I am looking for more of the bottom end power I don't want to race the truck unless someone wants to get down but even then it would be from a roll I have 100 gal of diesel in the bed. The timing down low is almost 30* on ol accelerating the short term fuel trims look good but my map is almost always in the 90s unless I am under 30mph. If you guys don't mind taking a look and give a few pointers for more of the low end grunt im looking for I would appreciate it. hemi OG - Copy.hpthemi trial 2.hpl The tune is just a few disables and tweaks to the shifts. The log is from my drive home from my shop to my house about 4 miles with 2 wide open pulls theres a lot of curves as we live in the country out here in NC

Over this weekend and beginning of the week I have had a random miss on cyl 7 come and go I have been tracking it with my snap on verus and I have narrowed it down to the injector. So I was thinking maybe upgrade the injectors or should I put just one on whats the limits of the stock injector on a 5.7 hemi.

The stock injectors are more than capable of fueling a full bolt-on Hemi.

should I add some pulse width and see if I can make it smooth out its intermidate miss

Also Short term fuel trims the goal is to get them close to 0 as possible right? and - numbers mean that its running rich and its pulling fuel correct?