Thread: 2015 2.0 Fusion Ecoboost Tuning. Problems increasing boost

2015 2.0 Fusion Ecoboost Tuning. Problems increasing boost

Hi guys,

I'm trying to tune this Fusion, but I"m not managing to increase boost. I even have bought a tune file from a developer that claims that his file is tested and has good results, but the only change I'm getting is the AFR. Boost is behaving exactly like the stock. From what I can see every limiter that could be holding the boost has been changed properly, but nothing happens. In the log the torque source is always "Driver Demand" when I put the foot down, and the desired TIP is much higher than the actual after about 4000 rpms. Can anyone have a look in the file and help me on this?

I'm sending attached the stock and modified files and stock and modified logs

Regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    You may want to try increasing IPC TQ limits in Torque Model->Monitoring the Torque Maximum table and MAP Maximum and see if that might help.

Potential Tuner
    I didn't bother to look at the files, but I would bet your WGDC is maxed out around that same RPM too. This is tyipcal of FoST's too. However there's no real point in exceeding ~16-17psi at redline anywho on the stock turbo.

What, 24 lbs of boost on a stock turbo is a bad thing ?