Thread: Scanner channels

Scanner channels

I'm in the process of customizing my "dashboard", but am having an odd issue. I can add a parameter to the gauge section, but the same parameter isn't available in the channel section. Specifically, battery voltage. Unless I'm just looking in the wrong spot, but even a search of "battery", "voltage", "alternator" etc.. doesn't' bring it up. Help?

Also, how do you add a blank line in the channel section?
    '07 TBSS. 3SS, 2wd, 402ci, BTR STG 3 cam, Speed LTs w/ catless Y-pipe, HD Spal fans
    '04 DMAX,NOT STOCK!

When selecting Gauges click the gear icon in the tool bar to show only parameters backed by channels ..

For Battery Volts you can use control module voltage if a PO1/P59.. IIRC...

As for adding a blank line , select a blank line, right click for the menu or Ctrl+up
    or you can move a channel or group of channels down off the bottom of the list..

Module voltage channel does look it will work for what I'm after. Thanks

I see that you can move blank spaces around, but I'm looking to add more than are currently available to move.

A couple of the gauges I've put in my dashboard don't seem to function while running(voltage and trans temp). There isn't a needle present. Did I miss something when selecting them?

My IAT gauge seems to be an average of the two channels. What's up with that?
    '07 TBSS. 3SS, 2wd, 402ci, BTR STG 3 cam, Speed LTs w/ catless Y-pipe, HD Spal fans
    '04 DMAX,NOT STOCK!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnit53 View Post
    I see that you can move blank spaces around, but I'm looking to add more than are currently available to move.
    Select the last channel in the list then press Ctrl+Down arrow, repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by gottogo View Post
    Select the last channel in the list then press Ctrl+Down arrow, repeatedly.
    Thanks. Now, I just need some direction for the other stuff.
    '04 DMAX,NOT STOCK!

Try removing the channels, repoll for supported parameters while connected to the vehicle, then add the channels back in.

How do you repoll?
    '04 DMAX,NOT STOCK!

Connect the scanner to the car and hit connect to vehicle. It will repoll for available PID's.
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm