Thread: WTF updated MPVI2 now MPVI1 scanner not working properly or 2.24

WTF updated MPVI2 now MPVI1 scanner not working properly or 2.24

So I was all happy today I updated and purchased a separate MPVI2 to work with my older 2.24x MPVI interface

My stomach dropped when I saw firmware update on my MPVI 1 happening. I knew I was in trouble.

Worse most of my controller tables on my scan configs/layouts don't now. Simply crap like MAF hz cant be found in the channels.

Tables on my channels don't show up in graphs but some of them KR /Main Spark/ MAF Hz/ RPMs work in the charts. how do I fix this -------You know all the basic crap you need!

My scanners worked properly with both 2.24 and 4.4x while using my MPVI1, but since the firmware update to my MPVI1 today its doesn't capture the basic tuning graphs.

how do I get my scanner back on tracked. I have appointments later this week and need to get my HPTuners working properly. Do I delete them and rebuild them?

I feel like a newbie again. Good thing I asked support if you can use separate interfaces at the same time and they said yes. That's why I upgraded.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I would suggest repolling for available parameters in the scanner, this fixes most similar issues.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Im sorry about the attitude. Re-poling worked for 90% of the issues. Will I have to poll every car?

Looked like my computers that had 2.24 had to be all converted to 4.4x and I had to copy and paste all my scanner channels/Layouts/ etc....... from my external hard drive to get those back.

Im officially all 4.4x like it or not now............ scratching my head why I got the MPVI2 when I couldn't download the tune from my 2016 pathfinder, but Ill make if my dodge interface.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil'sC5Vette View Post
    Im sorry about the attitude. Re-poling worked for 90% of the issues. Will I have to poll every car?

Looked like my computers that had 2.24 had to be all converted to 4.4x and I had to copy and paste all my scanner channels/Layouts/ etc....... from my external hard drive to get those back.

Im officially all 4.4x like it or not now............ scratching my head why I got the MPVI2 when I couldn't download the tune from my 2016 pathfinder, but Ill make if my dodge interface.
    If you were using 2.24 you will likely need to repoll any vehicle you want to scan with 4.4 as the code was very different between these two versions of software.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Today, I took a couple hours and squared away my three calibrating laptops updating to 4.4x. I got all my GM tables back on my layouts for tuning. Ill worry about the dodges when im pulled into one.

I knew where all the tables were in 2.24. Now I just need to search more under tabs to find the same tables, but ill come around.

What I dont like is some of the inconsistency some tables what used to be like " MAF airflow vs output Freq" sometimes being LB/Min like im used to but sometimes the tables come up Lbs/Hr and I have to click it back to LB/Min.

Its worse on the transmissions setting where line pressure used to always be PSI and now its inconsistent with sometimes PSI and sometimes KPA. I just have to spend more time clicking tabs to make it familiar looking. Am I missing something how the calibration comes up so I dont have to keep changing them