Thread: since update to 4.2.2 aem x series wideband does not show up in available channels.

Tuner in Training

since update to 4.2.2 aem x series wideband does not show up in available channels.

Hey guys. My HPTUNERS/aem x series can/obd setup has been working flawlessly since i purchased it. However, yesterday when I tried to boot up my laptop vcm scanner performed an update. No error messages or anything during update. I then attempted to do some logging and I realized I was getting no reading from my wideband in vcm scanner. The channel was not even listed ("WB1 eq ratio" i believe it was called). I attempted to repoll available channels and it still did not show up. Any ideas guys?

Thanks.

Rich

Tuner in Training
    Since the last update mine is inop and timing, oil pressure, trans temp, and B1S1 O2 doesn't read.

Tuner in Training
    Make sure you submit a help ticket. The more information they get from the users, the better/quicker results in terms of a fix.

Advanced Tuner
    following this thread

Tuner in Training
    so just a quick update. I have submitted a help ticket. I have to say I was a little disappointed. I spent time to give all details about my my vehicle. It took me some time to gather all the information they requested and to submit the files they requested, but I did it. Well their first response was obviously an automated one to confirm they received the help ticket. The next day I got an email from them and all they asked me was all the questions that I had answered in the help ticket. :/ . Needless to say I was a little disappointed. When I responded with the answers I let him know what I wasn't the only one who is experiencing this. His response was that they have no record of this issue and recommend I install a beta version of the software... I haven't done it yet but thought I would let you guys know.

Advanced Tuner
    I was able to delete the channel and add it back. Add the 02 sensor, click transform, the select AEM. There is a doc in the forum that includes screen shots. Do a search for "AEM wideband" or "wideband oxygen" or something similar.

Advanced Tuner
    And yeah... i had to send all of my screen shots and license files again too. Seems like they hired a bunch of new guys, or the existing guys got lazy. No real troubleshooting going on, just guys trying to close tickets.

Potential Tuner
    I have version 4.4.2 and MPVI-1 When i download log it downloads but freezes up to where i have to reboot... Help ticket is still in limbo. Can anyone here diagnose.. the pictures are in the link below, thanks..

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...is-the-message

Tuner in Training
    So I installed the beta version and the wideband showed up in my available channels after repoling. It is now working like before. Hopefully the beta isnt buggy or has otger short comings I havent realized yet.