Thread: Swapped mt82 to T56

Potential Tuner

Swapped mt82 to T56

Hi,I need help, I have 2016 Mustang GT PP Roush supercharger tuned by Roush with t56 magnum XL, am having issue, cruse control doesn?t work only 5th also am going on limp mode (getting a transfer case torque limitation) no light on dash, gear ratio was adjusted by VCM Editor Trany-Shift general-Gear ratio-Gear ratios vs Gear(2.97, 2.10, 1.46, 1.00, 0.80, 0,63, Re2.90) my VSS from speedometer is at 34 PPR, I think am missing something? Haven?t adjust min and max gear? what is the proper number to adjust that (Trany-Manual-Gear ratio) BTW am using all in one harness was sent with the whole kit from modern drive line by Bowler Performance. Not much I can do through the all in one only VSS pulse count and rear gear ratio and tire and already done, please if u have any info or advice that can help to solve my problem I appreciate.

Thank you

Potential Tuner
    Hi,
    Was this ever resolved? I was thinking the trigger wheel on the transmission was only 12 teeth, but you have it at 34?
    I plan on installing a TR3160 from a GT350 into a 2015 GT. I'm wondering if the HP tuner can change the setting for the trigger wheel difference in teeth. -Tom

Potential Tuner
    Hey man, problem not solved yet and honestly I have no answer from HP tuners n don’t know what to do
    Last edited by Aramej; 11-23-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Tuner in Training
    @Aramej or @colt_brearker anything new?

Advanced Tuner
    Get a box from Dakota digital that converts the signal.

Advanced Tuner
    Or change it to 12 in your tune

Tuner
    There is also a torque disable in the transmission tables. Try that for the transfer case problem. If that doesn’t work, put speedo settings back to stock

Tuner in Training
    Looking to see if there is any update to this issue.